1. The Laurel County Fair has absolute authority over all advertising, solicitation, distribution, sales, and general activities at the Laurel County Fair. The Laurel County Fair reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone or evict anyone from the Laurel County Fair for conduct not authorized by the Fair Management. Absolutely no sales, distribution, or solicitation shall be permitted at the Laurel County Fair without prior consent.
2. The Laurel County Fair is a subsidiary of, and produced by the London – Laurel County Ruritan Club.
3. All communications and correspondence should be directed to: Laurel County Fair, PO BOX 100 East Bernstadt, KY 40729.
4. Persons knowingly defacing, destroying, vandalizing, or otherwise damaging property on the Fair premises shall be held liable for such.
5. Entries made in 4-H, FFA, and FHA classes must have been produced in conjunction with an approved project sponsored by these organizations.
6. All classes are open to all exhibitors unless otherwise specified.
7. The Laurel County Fair is operated in cooperation with the Kentucky State Department of Agriculture. This Fair is planned and conducted according to Kentucky Department of Agriculture regulations for the use of state funds.
8. The Laurel County Fair is a registered service mark of the London Laurel County Ruritan Club, Inc.
All persons attending the Laurel County Fair must purchase an admission ticket with the following exceptions:
Persons holding an authorized Laurel County Fair gate pass. Some passes are good for admission ONLY and will not permit holder to ride any amusement rides.
The Laurel County Fair reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone, and reserves the right to evict persons from the Fair premises.
The Laurel County Fair is a pay-one-price admission event, which means that each person pays an admission price at the main gate and can expect to observe scheduled entertainment, and ride the amusement rides owned and operated by the contracted amusement ride company an unlimited number of times during that particular night of attendance.
Some years, independent attractions are booked which may require an additional cost, however, the Fair will post this information in advance. Of course, all game concessions, and food and drink concessions involve additional cost.
A WORD OF THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
The Laurel County Fair would like to thank our sponsors for helping make this event possible. Additionally, we sincerely appreciate the many businesses who support the events of the Fair by purchasing advertisements in this publication. Without the unselfish support of these civic-minded businesses, the Laurel County Fair would not be possible.
Moreover, we thank the hundreds of individuals whose names do not appear anywhere in this web site who have contributed in many ways to organize, support, and contribute to the Laurel County Fair.